Background

Monday, January 30, 2012

He is not Hutch.

As you know,
there are 3 significant men in my life.


The first has been referred to as
"Hutch"
"Elder Hutch"
"Coach Hutch
"Bro. Hutch"


The second hasn't been around
as long as the first.
So he's only earned two
of the titles thus far.
"Hutch"
"Elder Hutch"



It makes sense to you...
Right?
Jeff Hutchins ... a.k.a ... "Hutch"
Tyson Hutchins ... a.k.a ... "Hutch"

The third hasn't been around
as long as the first or
as long as the second. 

Even though he is
Dillon Hutchins


He is NOT ... a.k.a. ... "Hutch"
He is ... a.k.a. ..."Hummer"

Some have asked why, especially since his real name is
Dillon James Hutchins

I could tell you, but he tells it so much better!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, does that ever bring back a memory or two!!!! It's hard to believe he is all grown up, but singing and dancing just the same!!! I love it and love Krista for blogging again and bringing a smile to my face!! Love ya, Grandma Johns

Taylor said...

Loved this Krista!! Welcome back to blogging you have been sorely missed!

Rachel said...

Goodness, that's so sweet. What a personality! I can't believe I'm old enough now to say, "I remember when he was that old like it was yesterday." :)

Natalie Marie said...

haha I remember when he did this in the sociable! That is super presh!

Anonymous said...

K....I think Rocky looks a lot like him! And he is so stinkin' cute! Do you think he could have it ready to try-out on the 15th? I'm pretty sure he'd make it!!

Lacey Sue said...

Oh. My. Goodness!! How utterly precious is THAT?!?!?! I love it!!!!!!