Background

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Cullen Christmas

My Mom, Kristina, Em and I enjoyed a great night at The Festival of Tree's. At first it was pretty emotional as we realized that most of the tree's were dedicated to someone who'd passed away. However, after passing 200 or so tree's we got over the sadness and rejoiced in our own blessings.

When it was all said and done, our favorite tree ended up to be one of sentimental value to those of us who love VAMPIRES... Yes, The Cullen Family Christmas Tree. A teenage boy was manning this display and was laughing his head off. He proclaimed that almost every women passing by stopped to have her picture taken by the tree. He just didn't get it... can you imagine?

After The Festival we went to dinner and then it was shopping. We went to all the stores that were open and stayed until they closed. We saw the closing of TJMaxx (10:00), Kohls (12:00) and Walmart. Here we are about 1:30 a.m.

It was a great and much needed GIRLS NIGHT OUT! Not to mention a great way to begin the Christmas Season.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Krista,
I have been wondering about you and where you have been! I figured you were just busy. but then I always let my imagination fly. I do this when Josh is late coming home too. 'I wonder if she is really sick and like in the hospital or something' or maybe she got into a car accident that I haven't heard about ALL THE WAY OVER HERE on the other side'! you get the idea. I have been worried! Don't ever do that to me again! J/k! I'm really glad you were just busy!