Background

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I love to see the...

TEMPLE

Dillon has a passion for the temple that is uncanny.
He recognizes the wonderful blessing they are, for not only members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, but for everyone.

He has taken every possible opportunity this summer to perform sacred ordinances and feel of Heavenly Father's spirit.





Jordan River Temple
a.k.a "Date Night" with Tyson and Tenille





Draper Temple Open House
We had the great opportunity to go with Uncle Craig, Heather and Beau



Salt Lake Temple
Much needed cousin time with the "Madd-ster"

I had to also post this picture. Maddie has her priorities straight. Temple work FIRST... softball SECOND. This is the key to her being the best softball player in the world!






Atlanta Georgia Temple
We made it just in time. They are now closed for 18 months








Oquirrh Mountain Temple
Open House
A great outing with just Mom and Dill






Mt. Timpanogos Temple
So, we got lost trying to find it.
The important thing is we made it!


I appreciate Dillon for reminding me how blessed we are to have temples today. If you'd like to learn more about how they can bless your life CLICK HERE.


5 comments:

Taylor said...

What a great summer full of temples! That is wonderful that you make that a priority. Hey- I think the Houston temple should be the next one on your list!:)

Lacey Sue said...

What an amazing kid! Truly, I am in awe of that kind of testimony and devotion to temple work...wow!

Emily said...

Isn't it so amazing that we are so close to that many temples? And you only mentioned about half of the temples between Ogden and Provo! :) Dillon is really inspiring! And what a great mom to drive him there! Shaun and I are working on some Genealogy. Send Dil over and together we'll find a family member that he can be baptized for.

Anonymous said...

I am a slacker!! That's all I can say....I love the temple, getting there is a whole other issue:(( Anyway in picture #11 @ the party, my brother-in-law was doing his version of "rindercella" like the Bar J Wranglers. The Lawton family has seen it a million times, but my family never had and he acted like he was from Arkansas and was all hicked out. It was pretty funny, I thought--BUT much funnier around a campfire:)Happy Anniversary by the way.

Lindsey said...

Yups Maddie was definitely headed to a lesson with me at SLCC :) lol. That's how it works tho... God first & Softball second = success.