Background

Thursday, March 4, 2010

We have a Leprechaun... don't ya know!

Do ya know our Dillon?
If so, ya know he's not a real leprechaun
but often dances like I imagine one would.

If you're around him long enough,
you're guaranteed to get a similar, yet LIVE
rendition of the performance below.

Almost everyone who knows our leprechaun
has been given some fabulous version of this
rare, precious and priceless gift.
I'm lucky enough to get it everyday.

Luck of the Irish to ya!

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

3 comments:

Emily said...

When that movie got over, Lincoln did a little laugh! lol I had to remind myself that wasn't really Dillon dancing. It was totally believable. ...and totally hilarious!

oh, except the orange beard wasn't believable. lol

Em said...

That is too funny! But I think I have seen that dance before! Dil is definitely a ball of fun!

Andrew and Hillary Hawker said...

Oh my gosh, that sooooo looks exactly how ive seen Dill dance!! LOL :) love you guys -hil