Background

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Mother is a LIAR


Hummer is sick. He let me take him to the doctor after I promised him that every appointment does not end with a SHOT ... ummmm, wrong! Don't make promises based on how things "used to be".

He simply has Strep Throat and they wanted to give him an injection of antibiotics. WHAT? ... do we not believe in prescription drugs anymore? After I practically signed over my first born and swore on my life that Dill would take EVERY SINGLE pill, the Doc allowed us to leave with a prescription. WHAT THE HECK??

To top it off, Dillon called me a liar... pointing out that every appointment does end with a shot. Well, what can I say? I thought I was telling the truth.

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

It doesn't count as a lie, if you DIDN'T know...right?!?!?! Poor Dill, it's rough having to get shots. Just tell him, this is NOTHING compared to when he gets ready to serve his mission...you get TONS of shots then. Second thought, don't tell him at all!!! :)

Em said...

Has the world gone mad?? That is wild! I am glad you stuck to your guns and said NO SHOT! Poor Dillon! Get that boy an Otter Pop!