Background

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My heart belongs to the Toy Department

We've been trying to remodel Tyson's room for some time now. The problem is he doesn't know what he wants. However, he does knows what he DOESN'T want ... go figure!

So the other day I headed to Salt Lake to see what I could find that didn't fall in the "doesn't want" category. After a few hours, finding myself empty handed with a headache to beat the band ... I decided to visit the ToY DEpARtmeNt. Well, low and behold, there was plenty to find there! So, I loaded up and headed home. Happy as a lark. Headache long gone!

Oh, how I love shopping for ToYs and how sad I am that my boys don't need or want them anymore. Oh, how I can't stand the Electonic Department!

Maybe we can try shopping for the room re-model again another day or maybe I'll just go back to the ToY DEpARtmeNt ... OH WAIT, I don't need anymore ToYs ... I'm loaded up for 2009 (and some of 2010). BUMMER!

In case you're wondering ... I did buy all the ToYs for 2008 awhile ago when I had a headache looking for electronics. Did I say how much I love ToYs? My heart really belongs to the ToY DEpARtmeNt.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Good thing you have some cute little boys for Christmas this year!!!

Lacey Sue said...

How sad. I can't imagine a day, when my kids don't LOVE toys...then again...I couldn't imagine Aspen going to kindergarten 5 years ago! So I know the day will come, hopefully no time soon. I love ya Krista!!! You and your boys!

Natalie said...

Krista, my dear cousin Krista, I feel like you are the only one who could truly understand how much I have missed blogging, and the internet in general. I just spent almost an hour catching up on your page, because you blog as much as I do! I don't know how we ever lived without our computer! I LOVE all the cleats and it's good to see you guys are doing good! I'm in the middle of posting, but you can imagine how much I have to post! I will make up for lost time! I love you, thanks for missing me! It's good to know somebody reads my ramblings, and somewhat enjoys them!