Background

Friday, November 14, 2008

Dillon vs. Goliath


In perfect "Dillon Fashion"...
"Goliath" was brought to his knees
during the last game of the season.


Don't be confused, we really are playing in this game. Our little team really is there. Can you see those little pieces of red and black? Oh... there we are!



Let me put things into perspective for you... an accurate measuring of the size difference on this day. Meet #99 (a.k.a "Goliath"). Ummmm, may I please see a birth certificate?

In answer to your question... Yes, that is our little Dillon attacking said "Goliath". Just as David of old ... no fear... clear goal in mind.

TOUCHDOWN!
Goliath, where are you?
Oh, you are behind me.
You may be BIG but you are oh, so
S L O W !


Ending the season with an, ever so sweet
WIN! Dillon beats Goliath!

As we walk away from yet another season,
we are so THANKFUL we get to watch our boys enjoy the things they love.



So, away the chairs go for a few months...
but NO FEAR, it'll all start over again!








We are thrilled to announce that Hummer received
"The HEART of the Team"
Award from his coaches!

Congratulations Dill!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Way to go Dill!!! You do have a lot of HEART!!!

Lacey Sue said...

Go Dill!! Good job!! David ALWAYS beats Galiath!!!

Jenn said...

Way to go Dillon!!! Your team has a special place in our hearts because of you and Dallin!!! Great job on an awesome season!! (Krista, your boys are quickly passing you up! There is nothing better than seeing a son tower over his mom! I love it!!)

Anonymous said...

I think I'm glad I have girls! I would be to nervous to watch that big giant hit my little boy--but I know Hummer can handle it! I also don't know if I could sit through that many games, I have too much Palmer blood in me to sit still!! But there is lots of shopping on the way to the game and on the way home, so that would be a bonus. Have a great day! love ya