Background

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just looking for FUN

A few years ago I subscribed to a magazine. It was so much fun. I read it from front to back as soon as I received it.

So, in my quest to have more fun, I subscribed to another one. Again fun. Although I couldn't read them both the day I received them, I did finish by the end of the month.

So again, in my quest to fill my life with more fun, I subscribed to another... and another... and another.


Now there is no fun just StREsS!

I can't possibly read all these magazines and you can't just throw them away without reading them... there might be something life changing in them! Now I'm just looking forward to the day when the subscriptions run out. That will be fun! Maybe then I will have time to finish them all.

Oh, when will I ever learn the
"Moderation in All Things"
lesson?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That lesson is a hard on to learn. But remembering that lesson will keep you busy all your life!

Shaun said...

I am so sorry that you are so stressed because you can't read all your magazines! You don't have to read all the magazines. There, now you're off the hook. If there is something life changing in them for you, the spirit will lead you to read it -- promise! ;) I have a big pile of magazines, too, that I just can't throw away because I "just might need to cut something out of them." Now, THAT is a little ridiculous, don't you think? I laughed at this post. Krista, you're so funny! "I am so stressed because I have too many magazines to read!" I really love you! :)

Rachel said...

I have to tell you that your Rainbow Connection song has my Ethan hooked...he just lays his head on my shoulder while I'm reading this and acts like he could just go to sleep...so sweet.

Taylor said...

I was wondering your expert opinion, if Taylor and I needed to rent the first 2 high school musicals before seeing the third for the optimum enjoyment?

Unknown said...

Krista I know exactly how you feel!! I did the same thing! I have finaly downsized to one okay two subscriptions per year! Thanks for the laugh!