Background

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Public Service Announcement!!

Yesterday I was to have lunch with these girls.


We used to have lunch every Tuesday, lovingly referred to as...


We combined it with our work, in the Stake Young Women's and our weekly presidency meetings.  Those were a GOOD TIME ... so good that often Hummer and DWill would join us.

There were moments full of oohing about our Cafe Rio tacos and shocked reactions that they forgot our extra dressing, AGAIN ... and laughing!

There were moments planning and talking of our Young Women, usually all those plans included the color PINK!  Because we had all sons, this was our only opportunity to use PINK and we really took advantage of it!!


There were moments of sharing deep and personal trials we were having in our lives ... accompanied with tears and lots of tissue!

Those were precious days ... that came to an abrupt halt when we were released from our callings.  They didn't halt because we didn't love and need each other anymore. It was simply that life took over and well, life took over!!

However, we miss each other so we still get together as often as we can.  One of those times was yesterday and we were SUPER excited!!


Carolynn was picking us up lunch as our famous local joint ... Casa.  She had taken orders from us all morning, via a GROUP TEXT ... in which I, she and Elise were on!

Ang couldn't sneak away from work on our late notice (super bummer!) so there were only THREE of us.  Let me repeat ... THREE!

1 ... 2 ... 3
That fact will prove to be significant!


 I was taking drink orders, through the same group text of THREE people.  Carolynn was in SLC and passing by Kneaders.  Quickly she returned to our group text (of THREE) asking for our "dessert orders".

HERE IS THE DEAL WITH THE

My beautiful sister-in-law, Jeri, suddenly replied, now mind you this group text had been going on for more than an hour ... back to Jeri who replied,

"Carolynn... I am sure this text was just for Krista!  LOL!  Kneaders in the BEST!"

Hmmm.  Interesting.
How did Jeri get on the group text, between just THREE people?  And more interesting, how did she get on in the middle of it!  I believe Jeri was wondering this as well.
Right after, another text came through from my other sister-in-law,Tamee.  She is equally as beautiful, by the way.  She said,

"I'm not sure I understand, this must be a mistake, but anything from Kneaders is a treat!"


WHAT??
What is going on here?!
I am so confused!!
EVERYONE is so confused!!


Then another text from my niece in Arizona ...
"Waffles for me please!"

Followed by my other niece ...
"Their french toast is heaven!"

I agree, the french toast is HEAVEN but again,

I quickly look to the top of my screen and still only 3 names there ... and my sisters and my nieces are NOT any of the 3!!!

I love them but seriously, how did they enter the MIDDLE of this conversation?!  This question is being asked by, the now 7 people, on it!
        HOW??!!!     

I'm a tad bit freaked out at this point wondering how many people are also getting these messages and how did everyone get here?!


Then six hours later ... SIX HOURS ... I get this from my dear friend,

"Mint Chocolate Brownie!! Yeah baby!!"

Okay, so now it's not only family!
WHAT?!
        HOW??!!!     


Finally (not six hours later), Carolynn actually calls me and in a sea of laughter, tries to get my order for kneaders.
TRIES
being the key word!

WHY?
Because after we talked for a bit, she suddenly cannot hear me ... but I can hear her ... loud and clear ... through the speaker in my house!!!


SERIOUSLY??
SERIOUSLY??
This is MADDENING!!!!

So, here is my 

Don't assume your cell phone is a "secure line"  ... I am here to assure you
  IT IS NOT!!!!

I love my sisters, nieces and friends!! But their voices ordering up french toast and brownies today was ... well, a reality check for us all!
Warning #1...
French Toast ... and everything else ... from Kneaders is addictive (and all you can eat french toast ... although I've never known anyone who can eat more than one serving)!
Warning #2...
Beware of the "secure line thing" as already mentioned in ALL CAPS above!!  This deserves more than one warning!!
But don't despair!
There is ONE absolute, "secure line" available to all of us ...


You'll never get hacked!!
You'll never experience static, a dropped call or a return to sender!

All calls, from every user, go through 
CRYSTAL CLEAR!!
It's AWESOME!!!


If you've ever experiences Kneaders ... oh!  It's amazing!!  Especially the french toast my niece ordered!!  However,
I PROMISE YOU...
this video is better and will change your outlook on today!


Please watch it
and if your phone won't let you,


And just for the record ...
We will be having a "Kneaders Day" with the sisters and nieces (and mom) because, oh my heck ... I love those girls and I'm thankful for the laughs they provided by entering my group text today!!  I'll be ordering the FRENCH TOAST!



And also for the record ...
Kneaders should be GIVING me french toast for this free commercial I've just provided for them!  They're not.  I'm certain they do not read this blog!  Happy day everyone!



What is Young Women's?  CLICK HERE

No comments: