Background

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Broken Oath

When I opened this blog I took alot of time with the layout and promised myself I would never change it. I have stopped myself from the temptation many times but last night, after I set up my mom's, I gave in.

Let me just say WHAT A MESS! Dillon and I picked out a wonderful backdrop only to find, that because it was black, many of our posts didn't show up. It has been a frustrating afternoon.

Finally I decided to just share the same look I set up for my mom. I'm sorry if all the posts don't show up (anything in white) but I must stop... for I've sat here at my computer for the last 6 hours.

One thing is for certain... this blog will never look different again. It's just to much work.

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

I completely understand your stress....I also feel that I will NEVER change mine again. I have to say though, that I think yours is beautiful, I can see and read everything...so I guess it was a successful 6 hours!! Your too cute!

Natalie said...

That is why I don't do too much with the different colored fonts. I set it the basic color and then all you have to do is go in and click to change all the color. I know it is not as fun, but I figure it is worth it.