Background

Monday, January 12, 2009

Ditching Dishes

What do you do when you are switching from The Dish to Dish Network... and yet your son was on the news and it is
recorded in your DVR... the DVR that will be out of service as of this afternoon. Well, you just video tape your television and just like that the memory is preserved forever!
DUH!

Sometimes you prove to yourself how electronic ILLITERATE you really are. This would be one of those times. I'm sure there was a better way to do this.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you could have bought a dvd burner and made a copy on a disc, but I kinda like your way better, cheeper and just as effective! I probably wouldn't have even thought of that!

Em said...

too funny!

Emily said...

Video taping your TV preserves TWO memories! 1. When your son was on the news and 2. that one time you didn't know how to save it. In my book, that is priceless in the family memory preservation effort. :) lol you are wonderful Krista and Jeff!

Unknown said...

I just wanted you to know that I love your blog. It is fun to keep up with your family and I love your inspirational quotes and messages.