Background

Friday, January 2, 2009

... Priceless.

Here in our little town, the WAY you ask a girl to The Prom is almost as important as the The Prom itself. Having 2 sons, I have worried and stewed about the day we would need to face this ginormous task. Alas, the day has arrived...

As the conversation began, I immediately let out all the idea's I'd stored in my memory for last 17 years. Suddenly I was abruptly brought to a halt by these words ...

"MOM. I already know what I want to do."

Oh Glory! Who would have thought? Then I listened... in AWE. And all I am left to say is that my little Tyson has become quite a MAN. So here it is...
the PLAN, the MAN, thought up all on his own. What do you think?


Inside Bag #1...
Inside Bag #2...

Inside Bag #3...

Inside Bag #4...

Inside Bag #5...
I know it's kind of small. It says:
"Seeing you on Prom Night... $Priceless"

I know... I know...
WOW!
He's quite a kid!

Stay tuned to find out if he recieves a "YES"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome!

Natalie said...

Who is the lucky girl? It is amazing what our children can surprise us with when we let them huh! Funny that you thought about it for 17 years though! i wonder what I've been thinking about that will one day be rendered useless!

Jeanell said...

Tell Tyson thanks for the cute idea. I only have about 2 years until I'm in the same boat.

Anonymous said...

Who didi he ask?

Andrew and Hillary Hawker said...

that really is the cutest freaking idea!! why didnt i think of just asking tyson for ideas to ask guys to the girls choice in high school?!?! lol love you guys!!