Background

Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Chocolate Calculator

Don't tell me your age,
you probably would tell a falsehood anyway.
But the Hershey Man will know.
He'll know because of
CHOCOLATE MATH.








Want to see?
Don't scroll down first, just answer the questions in order.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1759 .... If you haven't, add 1758.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.


You should have a three digit number.
The first digit of this was your original number.

(i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week.)
The next two numbers are YOUR AGE!
(Oh YES, it is!!!!!)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

that's got to be the craziest thing ever! how do they know!!!!

Glen's Family of TEN said...

You are soon to be much older than I. Hey, by the way, where did you get your funky rubber band weapons? Our school hasn't caught on to those awful WEAPONS yet so I thought we might give it a try. Thanks for letting me share in your creativity. Sara theswallowfam.blogspot.com

Lacey Sue said...

I am bugging out right now. I did it, and it was right. Chad didn't believe me, so HE did it..and it was right. Now we are both staring at the calculator...completely freaked out ;)!

Glen's Family of TEN said...

Happy Birthday to YOU...
Happy Birthday to YOU...
Happy Birthday dear KRISTA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU!!!

Hope your day is a GREAT one--Sara

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday a day late!! Sorry, I meant to call you and next thing I knew it was 2:30 am and I was scrubbing toilets:)) We'll have to do lunch next week....