Background

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

June didn't show!


I'm happy to announce that "June" didn't show up to church on Mother's Day Sunday!

Instead the speaker provided me with a
"Light Bulb" moment.

He made this simple statement:
"My mother was 'The Perfect Mother'
... FOR ME! "


I smiled, then winked at my cute husband
and thought
"Maybe MY children don't need fun hikes on summer days or a hot breakfast served every morning.
Maybe what MY children need is someone to keep score
at all their baseball games."


If so, that makes me "the perfect mother"
... FOR THEM!

(just call me "June")


I'll bet you're the
"Perfect JUNE"
for someone too!

3 comments:

Carol J said...

I love you insights into life, Krista.
You are "perfect" for those two boys. June never wore pants....I just can't see her keeping score in those dang dresses.... and....the aprons ta-boot! I like your jeans and sweatshirts much better.
gotta luv ya
"I'm glad Collin has no expectations)

Unknown said...

I have always thought you were the perfect mom! I aspire to be more like you!

Lacey Sue said...

You ARE the perfect mom! I admire you, and look up to you more than you know!!! That's an amazing perspective on things!! I love it!...and you!!