Background

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I've been blogging!


I've had strangers on the street ask me if
I've abandoned the world of blogging.
(Should this this scare me?)
Well, the answer to abandonment is NO.
I have been blogging ... just not here.

My blogging hours
(a.k.a "work hours" ... oh wait, I'm mostly not being paid)
have been spent here:

Tooele County Showcase of Homes
AND
Cowboy Football
AND
Cowboy Football Fans
AND
Cowboy Baseball
AND
Cowboy Volleyball
AND
Cowboy Basketball


However, I am now returning to
3 Boys and a Girl

Because I've missed you.
Because I have much to report.
Because Dillon is mad at me.

4 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

You are like the queen of busy moms!! I am glad to see you are back, yes, I am one of those people who cyber-stalk your site! :( I've missed you!!! Glad your still around :)!

Taylor said...

Hooray! I am glad you are back. I know that the football team, baseball team, volleyball team, chess club need you, but hey I am in Texas with no friends- me and D need you too! :)

Grandma "Hutch" said...

Krista, I don't know how you keep up with all this blogging, but you sure have a talent for it! I'm just learning how to comment! You do a great job!
I love you

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! I was going to ask you today what was going on? Thanks for the directions, I found Morgan with no problem at all. Brought back a few "rival" memories pulling into town:) Hope you have a good day!
Love, Kari