Background

Monday, July 12, 2010

Fields of Corn ...


We awoke the next morning
to begin our journey once more.

We looked out the car windows only to see the exact same thing we'd seen the day before...
CORN, CORN and more CORN.

My "awe" of it all was still intact.
Nothing had changed since yesterday except for
Jeff and his "dangerous" attitude.


It was just as I'd imagined!

Cool
Crisp
Clean
and
TALL!

Dill had been in "awe"
as I had.
He explored.
He played a little ball.

It was all
he'd imagined it to be.


Did I mention the corn was TALL?


Finally Tyson ventured into the field.

He reminded us that
he, himself, is very
TALL
He was
no match for the corn!

Then I told Jeff I really liked the corn.
I told him I was glad I got to stand in it.

And then... well then...
Funny what CORN can do!

To be continued...

No comments: