Background

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Get it out !!!!!

Reading Instructions:
To get the full effect of this post, there will come a point were you need to read really FAST ... so you can feel the realness of the situation.  I will let you know when that point is.


So yesterday was baseball try-outs for GHS.
Upon my return home from a meeting, 
I converged
on Hummer's room
and asked...

"Did you make the team?!"
I got a non-committal,
"Uh-huh"
A smile crossed my face
as I jubilantly shrieked,
"Tell me about it!"
"Tell me about it!"
To which Hummer replied,
"I'm tired of telling about it. 
I've already told the story."

Well, obviously this boy forgot
I AM the one who
brought him into this world!
(Which as I recall, wasn't that much FUN!)

When I pointed out this fact,
he threw me his phone.

Apparently he'd told Tyson all about it
I was informed I could READ about it!
Rolling my eyes, I took the phone.

As I read, I smiled
for the words made me realize
how much my sons love
each other.

Then suddenly...
 I an OLD text appeared.
Immediately I knew I wanted
more information.

So I quietly sent a text from Dill's phone knowing Tyson
would think it was Dill and reply with all honesty.

Then I sat quietly...
waiting...
waiting...
 for a reply



Instructions:
This is where the chaos begins.
Read quickly to get the full effect.



My silence tipped Dill to know
something was not right.

When he asked,
I quietly slid his phone
underneath myself.

He started
pushing and pulling me,
trying to free the phone!

I tried to hold my own but soon found myself
on the floor with him hovering above me.

With the phone in one hand and realizing
the 15 year old could easily overpower me,
I did the only thing I could do,
I put the phone down my...


I knew he wouldn't go after it there and I was right.
However ... I forgot ... he POKES.

He began poking me relentlessly.

I was hollering for
the Lifeguard 
but my voice was muffled
since my face was
smashed into the carpet.

I tried to holler again
but couldn't 
because the poking caused
uncontrollable laughter!

I did not want to laugh,
the poking hurt terribly
but it was in a spot that caused 
spontaneous,
unmanageable laughter.


The teenager was shouting
"GET IT OUT!  GET IT OUT!"
Then he would burst into uncontrollable laughter!
It was maddening!

"JEFF!  JEFF!  JEFF!" ...
Laughter! Laughter! Laughter! ...

Oh make it stop already!!

"JEFF!  JEFF!  JEFF!" ... 
Laughter! Laughter! Laughter! ...

Oh! The pain of the poking!!


"JEFF!  JEFF!  JEFF!" ... 
Laughter! Laughter! Laughter! ...



When I first fell upon the floor I was on my hands and knees
but by this point I was flat on my face!
The teenager was on my back, like a
lion attacking a hyena!
(A Laughing Hyena!)


Time-out ...
Time-out ...
Did I mention I was in a...
DRESS? 
Gives you a whole new visual doesn't it!


Thoughts raced through my head
"Where is the Lifeguard?"
"Why is he not coming?"
Finally, I decided to give it one last effort.
screamed at the top of my lungs,
"Jeff, I need you!!"

From the other room I softly hear,
"What do you need Honey?"

 REALLY JEFF?
At this point,
I know Hummer's poking
has surly
broken a rib

His phone has traveled down
my pantie hose
and I can hear a
computerized woman's voice
telling me to
speak more clearly.

Speak? ... My HECK ... I'm near passing out!

Again, I get gather all the energy of my soul.
"JEFF ... I am dying!!"
Followed by that stupid, unwanted laughter!

Finally I hear footsteps coming ... very slowly.
The Lifeguard enters and very calmly asks,
"Hummer, what are you doing to your mother?"

 REALLY JEFF?
"Get him off !!!"
I scream
Then unwantingly, laugh my head off.


The boy is finally lifted off my back
and in between the laughter Hummer tells the Lifeguard
I have his phone down my pants.
The Lifeguard is confused.

Just then ... 
The phone vibrates ...
It's Tyson answering
Dillon's text!

Hummer lunges for me.
I take off down the hall.
I'm scrambling to pull the phone
out but dang,
it's half way down my leg,
stuck in those
blasted pantie hose!!

Finally I've got it in my hot little hands!
Then I hear these words being spoken
from across the room
 (in between gasps for air)
"Tyson!! ...(huff, huff) ...
... it's mom ... (puff, puff) ...
... she has (huff) ... she has ...
... (puff) ... my phone! (huff) ...
... Do not reply to any texts ...
... Do not reply to any texts!! ...
... It's her, Tyson ... it's her ...
... not me!"

That little weasel got on the LAND LINE!
No one uses the land line!!

DANG! 
I was soooo close!
I almost had 'em!

The teenager then smiled
and tossed me the phone
where I heard the Saint say,

Mom, you need to...


Yeah, I've heard that somewhere before.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am laughing hysterically and can't this reminds me of my house hahaha

Anonymous said...

From Facebook...

Krysten Taylor Egan:
Krista I cant stop laughing!! This post has to be one of my all time favorites!!

Anonymous said...

From Facebook:

Shanna Snowball Tuckett:
Krista, I have never looked at your blog before but from now on I will be an avid reader. You are hilarious. I was practically rolling on the floor. It's nice to know we can laugh at ourselves and have fun each day no matter what is going on. You made my day. :)

1 of the Grandmas said...

Way to go, for laughing and having fun with Dill. I don't remember laughing a lot with my kids....Sad HuH. I was such a serious mom....so much to always do...So keep having fun!! Love ya, Treasa