Background

Monday, October 20, 2008

Boy's don't do that.

Do you like Ty's new injury?
He is proud. He hopes it SCARS to show proof of the kind of player he is...
Tough. Fearless. Heartfelt. Passionate. Cowboy Tough.
Does it hurt?
Well, I don't know. I didn't think to ask. After all there's no blood, therefore no need to panic. Right?
Am I freaked out?
No. I've seen so much worse. I grew up with 6 brothers... enough said.
Now, when I have little girl visitors who cry for no apparent reason ... well, then I freak out a little. For you see...
boys don't do that.

6 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Oh Ty....

Anonymous said...

Ouch!!

Em said...

Whoa! That looks nasty! But not deep.....sorry Ty, I bet it doesn't scar.

Unknown said...

I know what you mean, my boys wear owies like a badge of courage while my nieces need a bandaid, medication, a pillow, ice, a treat and a movie to lay down and watch so it will get better. Thats a good one Ty keep it up!

Emily said...

Sorry, Krista, I will try not to cry at your house anymore. Cool/Narly wound Ty. :)

Suzanne said...

Tyson, What happened?!!
Krista, Love your blog. It's fun to catch up on everything including scores. We miss everybody and love you all. And again TYSON!!