Background

Friday, October 24, 2008

School Uniforms are RED

I love Friday because it's the day my boys wear their
School Uniforms
They walk out the door each week looking like this and reminding me why I live in this small town.

As I dropped Dillon off at the Jr. High last week I took a peek in the glass doors. The halls were flooded with RED. I knew if I were to go to the elementary schools, I would find the exact same thing. For you see, in this place, every boy wears his football jersey to school on Friday. It doesn't matter if he is in pre-school or high school...
the PRIDE is all the same.

Oh how I love it here...especially on a Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one of the reasons I miss Grantsville so much! Maybe one day we will be able to move out there!

Unknown said...

I agree I love fridays in
G-ville in the fall!