Background

Thursday, October 16, 2008

THE GAME OF LIFE

So, I have a new game. I made it up just today. I call it...
THE GAME OF (someone else's) LIFE
I may market it... but probably not.

The rules are simple:
1 - Go to the list of your "blog friends".
2 - Click on the first blog listed.
3 - Click on the 1st blog of their "blog friends".
4 - Continue in this fashion for as long as desired.
The game is over when you come full circle
by making your way back to a blog of someone you know.


Did I have fun playing... yes.
Did I feel like a stalker... yes.
Did I visit another country... yes.
Did I waste a lot of time... yes.
Did I win the game... no.
Will I play again... yes.
Will I win someday... I will.


You know you want to play. Let me know when you win!

2 comments:

Kimberli said...

Its sure fun to check your blog and get an update on the COWBOYS! Plus, your posts are so fun to read...

Unknown said...

I am going to give it a try! Does this game have a time limit? I might still be here in a week. lol