Background

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Football is a CIRCUS!

The standings for Region 11 FOOTBALL are as follows:
*The quotes are so you can get a feel for the atmosphere I'm living in ...
there's a little anger in the air.


1st -- Morgan
"I can't stand these people." -Dill Hutchins
("Amen" from Tyson and Grandpa Johns)
2nd -- Logan
"I don't like Logan." -Dar Childs
(edited for your reading enjoyment)
3rd -- Ogden
4th -- Everyone Else

Due to the mess in 4th place... there will now be
"A CIRCUS"
taking place on Tuesday. Grantsville, Ben Lomond and Bear River will play a series of halves to see who will go into the playoffs in 4th.
Come on Grantsville...
COWBOYS UP!!

3 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

FYI guys...when I was in school...we all um...disliked Morgan too!!! Nothing's changed there I can see heehehhe!!! Good luck boys!

Anonymous said...

Craziness indeed!

Unknown said...

Where are the games tues? I cna't wait to watch! GO COWBOYS!