Background

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fears CONQUERED!

On our recent trip to Atlanta Georgia it was decided mom could have a day, apart from the Braves games. The boys decided
"Mom's Day" would take place at
SIX FLAGS.

I was good with it... I like roller coasters.
However...
Dillon DOES NOT!

But he decided the time had finally come to face his fears. So before we left, he got on-line and studied each roller coaster carefully. He came up with a game plan to start little and work up from there.

As we approached SIX FLAGS Dillon quickly realized there was no "starting little", for there was nothing "little" to be seen. As he took a deep sigh Dad told Ty and I to leave him alone (Dad didn't always like roller coasters either). However, we couldn't... we just couldn't.

Poor Hummer heard comments from Mom like... "Dillon if you don't do it you'll feel bad when we get home. I don't want you to feel bad when you look back on our trip." and from Tyson "Suck it up Bro."

Finally Dillon stepped inside the gate and followed the plan he had laid out back in Utah. Check it out.


Here it comes...

Buckle up...

VICTORY!!

From then on it was
ROLLER COASTER HEAVEN!
Oh and if you were wondering if there is more at
SIX FLAGS than roller coasters...
yeah, Wonder Woman lives there.
(So does Bat Man and Robin ... but I don't think the boys care.)



1 comment:

Lacey Sue said...

WAY TO GO HUMMER!!! I am glad he conquered his fear- that is huge. I could tell from the first picture of you and the boys that he wasn't overly thrilled to be there :) hehehe, made me laugh!!!!
What a fun trip! I've never been to a six flags- looks like my kinda place ;)!