Background

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Where were you at midnight?


We were with...
Harry Potter
and the
half blood prince.

Here we are in
"The Best Seat in
The House"

FRONT ROW!
(Ummm yeah, I thought I reserved the back. They need to make those theatre maps a little more clear... LOL)

It was FANTASTIC!
Taylor Matthews, Danny Nelson and Tanner Hutchins joined us.

FYI...
If you are wondering if we were the only people up, the answer would be "NO"!

However, we might have been the only people not in costume (seriously). It took me 44, count them, 44 theatres to find 6 empty seats.
Maybe that should have given me the head's up on the front row thing.

1 comment:

Lacey Sue said...

It was so much fun!!! Chad and I went and waited in line for the midnight viewing in Tooele. So much fun!! I loved the movie! and loved the night out!!