Background

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"Scatter" with Me

So, I need to CHEER UP.
I've been reading some sad blogs and hearing some sad things today. And although I'm sad, they've made me realize how
many BLESSINGS I have. I will list only 3 simple one's
(with no explanation) and invite you to do the same.

"Blessings brighten when we count them"

#1 ... The 4 healthy bodies living in my home.

#2 ... "I Love You" x 3 every night.

#3 ... Knowledge.

Please find cheer with me by leaving a comment,
listing 3 of your blessings (with no explanation).
And for those of you who read this blog "secretly"...
please leave a comment too, even if you do it anonymously.
I really am so glad you stop by to read!

We bless each other when we
"Scatter Sunshine All Along Our Way "

Thanks for the picture Natalie... I Love You!

4 comments:

Em said...

1-"Sunshine"-I can't get enough.
2-Two great kids who love and support me!
3-and today....Good News! Sometimes we just don't hear enough good news.

Natalie said...

1-Energy
2-Healthy bodies
3-Temples, and Forever Families

Rachel said...

1 - Owning a home, especially during such shaky times.
2 - Healthy little boy, precious little girl on the way and a wonderful husband who works so I can stay home with both!
3 - Having PLENTY - plenty of food, plenty of shelter and warmth, plenty of things I don't need.

Unknown said...

1- Good friends
2- Unconditional love
3- Midol & Dr.Pepper (lol)