Background

Friday, September 19, 2008

It's a simple GIFT to give...

For some reason I am feeling very compelled to post this ... therefore, I can only assume it is The Spirit. So I will set my vacuuming aside and follow.

Meet little Gavin Sprague. I met him one day while I was "blog clicking". He is the cutest stranger I have ever known. However, he is very sick. His family is pleading for the prayers of everyone and anyone... the prayers they need are IMMEDIATE! Click below to meet him and read his story.

http://giftforgavin.org/

Grantsville Natives... this is the little boy of Andre Sprague. His family lived on Deseret Circle for many years. He was in my ward, Grantsville 5th. I'm sure he would love to know we are all thinking of him and his family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This story has hit close to home, as I too know what it's like to have a very sick child. Thank you so much for posting his web site. I have been following the blogs and have been praying for him and also my family and friends have been also. Apparently, my brother Colby knows his daddy and was friends with him when they lived in Grantsville.