Background

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Shopping Shenanigans

Welcome to my day of school shopping with the boys. In my opinion it was a long day ... but in their opinion it was fabulous! Why? Well, they decided to egg each other on to NAUGHTINESS and then take pictures of each other!! Oh no, you're not confused... they aren't 2 & 6 years old... they are indeed 12 & 16!!! The evidence is before you...

Hummer's Game Plan:
Trying on anything and everything that ISN'T an option to buy. Trying on things he can actually wear to school? ... ummm, NO! And where did the mustache come from you ask? Well, you know those sticky things they put on hangers so the clothes won't slide off? Ummm, yes! Who would think of that?!

Tyson's Game Plan (2 Fold)
#1 -- To laugh hysterically at Dillon, thus causing him to get into more trouble.
#2 -- To pose with the "DO NOT TOUCH" displays. This fellow is made completely of Lego's, thus "DO NOT TOUCH" ... but oh, they can't help themselves! Notice Ty is not only touching him, he has his arm around him! Oh glory!!


5 comments:

Em said...

They crack me up! Just remember.....they weren't fighting or complaining!

Lacey Sue said...

Those were the days, Colter and I used to do the same kinds of things. It would drive my mom insane. Oh, I love kids, they are so carefree. But, hmmm, shame on you boys...is what the mommy in me says. :)

Natalie said...

I wonder if girls will be any better? I love it! At least they had a good time, and remember they are getting along. It could be worse.

Shaun said...

Krista,
Just today I was putting away all of Ty's clothes that you gave us. We are so grateful for them! How lucky that you bought Ty some clothes that he decided that he didn't like or want. I was thinking while I was folding up the clothes. "Poor Krista! I bet she feels like buying these clothes was a waste of her money. I wonder why she doesn't just take the boys shopping and let them pick out their own stuff." lol Now I know why! Better keep to the solo shopping for your own sanity, Krista. That's my advice. Plus, we love hand-me-downs! Shaun calls them "handy-downs"! lol They ARE handy! We love you!

Krista said...

Emily and Shaun...
The saddest thing of all is that Tyson DID pick out those clothes! I'm glad you can enjoy them!
Love You both!