Background

Thursday, February 19, 2009

34 and NOT 1 MORE!

Clear back in August when we were school shopping Ty kept showing up at my shopping cart with armfuls of HOODIES. I would tell him to throw them in until it was time to weed things out. When that time arrived He began stating his "case", which was:

"Mom, I wear a hoodie almost every day in the winter... almost EVERY day! You can't deny it Mom."

My mind went back to the winter prior and I realized he was right. The HOODIES he had worn last year were truly worn out and they were his favorite attire. With this picture in mind, I gave in and we purchased about 10 HOODIES. I figured that was a good number to see him through the winter... I was WRONG, for it didn't end there!

Contributor #1 -- Football.
Contributor #2 -- Baseball.
Contributor #3 -- The Morp.
Contributor #4 -- Christmas.
Contributor #5 -- Birthday.

Status as of February? Tyson is the ridiculous owner of 34 HOODIES!! Do you think that will be enough to get him through the winter? Ummmm, I think so ... since winter is about OVER!









9 comments:

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

A man after my own heart. Although I don't wear them very much, I too love hoodies. Nothing more comfortable and warm and cozy. I'd say he has good taste and is a great talker.

Em said...

WOW! When is the yard sale????

Rachel said...

I love my zip-up hoodies...quick solution when you're in a hurry and SO COMFY! :)

Jeanell said...

Hoodie Lover as well!

Kristina said...

Wow...Ty...I guess you are set for next year!! Ha!

Unknown said...

Well lucky Dillon I bet he is so gratefull for hand me downs. I know I was! LOL

Emily said...

At least you wont have to do the laundry for one whole month and three days!

Lindsey said...

haha i think i've got u beat tys!

Lindsey said...

have over 72 if that makes u feel any better Krista. lol. Hoodies are a good thing. can never have too many .