Background

Monday, February 23, 2009

"Fairy" visiting tonight.

Hummer had not one... but 2 PERMANENT teeth pulled this morning in preparation for his braces. One didn't come out very easily due to a very crooked root and so a few extra shots were needed. If you know Dill, you know the TRAUMA that comes along with shots. However, even with the extra shots, he was a TROOPER! You may be wondering if he was trooper enough for the $5 fairy to return. Probably... it was pretty hard for MOM to endure.

Thanks for being so patient and gentle
UNCLE DAVE and MANDY

P.S. That little baby tooth fell out with all the commotion
going on in that little mouth.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh goodness! I hate having my mouth messed with...and permanent teeth!

jefferies family said...

Ugh!!! I hate anything that has to do with losing a tooth. I can't even watch my children wiggle their loose teeth. It totally wigs me out!!
So, I feel for a Bud! By the way...send that $5 fairy our way. I am sure my kids would like a visit from her!

Emily said...

Wow. Those are some big roots! I was imagining just some little teeth but that must have been a big ordeal. Good job, Dillon. I really have a little ball of pride in my heart for you. And one day when your braces have done their work, you will look back and think that it was all worth it. You might be 22 by that time, but you will! lol

Kristina said...

Oh...Dillon...I feel your pain, and those hands gripping onto the chair! Ouch...it will be worth it in the end!

Lacey Sue said...

Look at his sweet little and gripping the arm rest...Poor thing!!!! What a trooper though!!! Good job bud!