Background

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

9 Innings later...

The other night the cutest, pa-toot-iest girl showed up on our doorstep. She had 9 bags and was requesting entrance into Tyson's room. Normally this would be prohibited but she was bearing gifts (and Tyson wasn't home).

Hours later Tyson returned home to find the 9 bags or, in other words, the "9 innings". Soon we were all humming the tune "Take Me Out To The Ballgame."



Take me out to The Big Dance
Take me out to The Prom...

***SIDE NOTE: Tyson says, "DANG! These hot dogs should have been in the fridge!"

Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jacks...
***SIDE NOTE: We hope he will buy a little nicer dinner than that!

I don't care if we ever come back...
***SIDE NOTE: Dillon is in LOVE with this girl. He would gladly take her and never some back... seriously!

So it's ROOT, ROOT, ROOT for The School Dance
If we don't go it's a shame...
***SIDE NOTE: Tyson says, "This is all MY candy. Don't get into it!"

For it's ONE...
***SIDE NOTE: Tyson says, "WOW! That is a nice ball!"

TWO...
***SIDE NOTE: Tyson says, "I hope there are 3 of these."

THREE strikes your out...
***SIDE NOTE: Tyson says, "I hope she didn't take these balls from her brother. That would be a bummer for him!"

If I'm not your dame!
***SIDE NOTE: Dillon (a.k.a "Lover Boy") says, "Can I have that picture?" ... Tyson says, "NO!"

It would feel like an, out of the park, HOMERUN to go to the prom with you!
***SIDE NOTE: Tyson says, "Cool!"



Finally the long awaited answer from Marissa Robbins...

7 comments:

Natalie said...

What a cute idea!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Cute asking and very cute answering. Where do all these kids get these ideas?

Lindsey said...

hahaha how cute!
Wow these kids are creative these days!

Rachel said...

That is so clever!

P.S. Thanks for all your little comments, postings, and links on your blog. I finally watched your "personal pick me up". It really is!
Same with the song you have playing. I had to download it onto my iPod. I love reading your blog!

Rachel said...

I think that has made it's way to the most creative date answering yet. How fun!

Jeanell said...

Makes my attempts to ask and answer seem so STUPID! Hey you still haven't told us what was going on with "It was Arson!"

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I am reading this and bawling. What is wrong with me? Am I so impressed at the energy and creative of these young kids? Is it because I miss being so involved with all of that stuff with my own kids? I think it is both. Oh, Krista, enjoy these days...they go by so fast. I can't believe we are talking honeymoon plans with Cody!!! Where did the time go??? See you tonight at our Mother Daughter Date. Love Treasa