Background

Friday, February 13, 2009

It's dishonest...

So you know the column over on the right?
I have all my blog buddies lined up about 1/2 way down the page there. I also have the blog set to show the most updated post of each buddy.
Well, I learned today that the thing is
DISHONEST... LYING... INACCURATE!!

I randomly checked a blog today only to realize that I had missed WEEKS of postings. When I had returned to my blog, suddenly the list had changed showing that almost everyone had new posts (from weeks ago) and I had missed them.

You know, I hate LIARS.
(I know "hate" is a strong word but it applies here.)

7 comments:

Jeanell said...

The same thing happened to me.

Jacob Butler said...

You should use Google Reader. You can "subscribe" to any blog and you will always no when there is a new post. It is kinda like an email. It shows unread until you read it. Much easier and faster than going to each blog every time you want to read something.

And, if you have a blogger account, you already have Google Reader.

Rachel said...

I know what you mean! I was one unhappy blogger when I realized what had happened...if you try that google reader Jacob's talking about, let me know if it works. :)

Natalie said...

I had noticed this and asked some of my neighborhood bloggers if this had happened to them? They thought I was Crazy! Thanks for helping me realize I'm not! It didn't tell me you had updated until this morning when I can see you posted this yesterday!

Taylor said...

So very sorry about your infamous info. Hey I was wondering if you knew how to take a video from youtube and play it somehow without internet? I wanted to use that restoration clip for my Sunday school class, but my church doesn't get internet. any suggestions, is there a way to save it to your computer that you know of? thanks

Kimberli said...

I'm a big Google Reader fan! Love it! It takes a bit of time to paste everyone's blog addresses into it to set up, but totally worth it.

However, I think your blog is cool how it has pictures with the updated posts.

Anonymous said...

Kris-
Thanks for you nice birthday wish. I am ready to go to lunch whenever. Sophie will take a bottle if she is starving and she slso will do cereal now. My mom is usually available too--so I am VERY lucky. Let's get with Angela and plan it.
Have a great day or night??
Kari