Background

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Man PURSE

Women...
You know you couldn't live without your purse. It holds all things necessary to leave the house safe and secure. It allows you to have, right at your fingertips, anything and everything you may need.

But what about those men in our lives. They walk out with a simple slab of leather folded in half. Can that possibly hold everything to keep them safe and secure? I believe the answer is NO. Each man deserves the same security of having the things they need just as women do.

If you don't agree, Dillon would dare to argue with you. He has set his pride aside and taken on the task of introducing the world to THE MAN PURSE. He is proud, he is safe, he is secure and he has everything he needs right at his fingertips.

Care to guess what it is that fills that black (and very masculine) beauty?



9 comments:

Em said...

Um......I'm afraid to ask what fills the man purse! Let it be your little secret!

Taylor said...

I would guess a few paperback books in case the inspiring author has some down time, an ipod, a few snacks, gum, and a baseball?

Unknown said...

Tell Dill he is not alone MJ also has his version of the man purse after all guys need gum and chapstick too!

Robbie and Mindy said...

I don't know if you've watched "True Beauty" but there's a guy on there with a man purse. He calls it a murse.

Natalie said...

I believe to the proper name for it is a Murse! I just love saying that, murse!

Rachel said...

My guess is it's a laptop.

Natalie said...

He is not the first for the murse or man bag. I have seen it on t.v. "Friends" had an episode and most recently a reality show guy had one and it really looked like a ladies purse! Dillon's is very masculine I wouldn't even call it a murse. My guess is... Music(mp3 or ipod), phone, gum or snacks, wallet.

Emily said...

Dillon, you don't need a purse when you've got a mommy. my mom was my personal coat rack/locker. I have a friend that has literally everything you'd ever need. She gave me a little moist towelette to wash my hands when we went out to eat. I once ripped my bag and she pulled out a little sewing kit and gave me a safety pin. The best, though, was when I left with her and I realized I'd forgotten to brush my teeth and she pulled out a little tube of toothpaste! Purses are great. Man purses, too. but I'd personally like to just have really big pockets. I'd really like to know what your necessities are in your man purse!

Kristina said...

Love it Dillon...it almost looks like a backpack! I bet you have some electronics, I-Pod, DVD player, some books, and maybe some lifesavers!