Background

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bye-Bye Board Boy

My oldest sons has been the MENACE of Utah High School Girls Basketball for the past 3 months. How does he do it? With a simple WHITE BOARD. Does he work alone? No, he has 6 or more assistants. What does he write? Well let's just say, it has to be approved by Principal McCluskey before it is allowed to be held up high over head. Has anything ever gotten by the principal that maybe shouldn't have? Ummmmm, unfortunately yes.
Is the white board all there is? Definitely not. Just a word of caution for the opponent, you'd best be served NOT to throw up an air ball early in the game. Even the media would agree. CLICK HERE for the story. Sadly enough, the season has come to a close. Although Tyson's favorite time of year is approaching, I think he would agree that the WHITE BOARD will be missed. Although, I think #21 from Morgan would beg to differ (poor girl). I think she and many others will be happy to say...
Bye-Bye
Board Boy!




1 comment:

Lacey Sue said...

HAHHAA!! Ty, that is EXACTLY something I would have done in school...in fact...I may have done something similiar-- without the permission of the principle...so I am NOT giving details :)! you make me smile kiddo!