Background

Friday, March 13, 2009

Dear St. George,

How I hate your dark, red dirt. I soak, I spray, I soak again but still you choose to stay. Take a lesson from your brothers up North. They have chosen NOT to live their lives cooped up in the pants of baseball boys. They have chosen to leave and return to live in the natural habitat. Follow them St. George dirt... follow them! You will be happier and so will I.

Frustratingly Yours,
Krista


P.S. And another thing. Why do you put little holes in brand new baseball pants? Has enduring the hot summer sun made you angry... bitter?

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

:) hehehe what a cute blog!

Natalie said...

Best of luck with your laundry troubles. I am in my own laundry troubles with a baby. I guess I would complain about the lack of sleep more than the laundry.