Background

Friday, March 6, 2009

Dearest Blog Friends...

THANKS for stopping by to check on me and my fam! It makes me smile when my counter gets another number on it... and it makes me giggle when you leave a comment. Sometimes, as a stay-at-home mom, you feel like you live in a bubble. Somehow having this blog has made me feel like I'm interacting with the world. Does that sound pathetic or what?! Oh well, I don't care. It's true. So THANKS for being my on-line pals!

On another note (completely)... I just wanted to let you know that the GHS Baseball is offering a fairly inexpensive way for you to advertise for your business (or your husbands business). For more information CLICK HERE. If you leave me a comment, I will send Tyson over with a letter. If you choose to call the coach just tell him I sent you!

Happy Day to one and all!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I hope it isn't pathetic cause I feel the same way! I have stayed home with a sick kid for two days but I don't feel trapped at home because I can escape through my computer (however brief it may be)!

Shaun said...

If you are so grateful to us for reading your blog then why don't you make us something? LOL just kidding. We really do love your blog. It is so much fun to read! Probably because we love you and your family so much and because we love your perspective on the neat and sometimes crazy things that happen in your life!

lisa said...

Krista-Thanks so much for the comment on my blog! That was so sweet of you. You made me bawl like a baby. I know deep down, some days really deep down, that I would be missed. Some days it's hard to look at it (life) through happy, positive eyes. Thanks for your concern and thanks for happening onto my blog. Come back again, next time I promise to be happier! Love, Lisa G.