Background

Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday ... Funday

So my crazy cousins, Rick and Amy, sent me an email titled
"I licked a fireman on your car
because I'm cool like that."

I thought ... What the heck? ... so I opened it.
Enclosed was one of those silly games but it made me laugh
so I thought we should play it and have a
FUNDAY on this Monday!






Remember your sentence as you make it so you can leave it in the comment section. It won't be fun if you don't share your answer so please
... in order to make it a FUNDAY for all ... leave your sentence for all of us to read.

Here we go...
Pick the month you were born:
January-------I kicked
February------I loved
March--------I karate chopped
April----------I licked
May----------I jumped on
June---------- I danced with
July-----------I did the Macarena With
August--------I had lunch with

September---- I sang to
October-------I smelled
November-----I yelled at
December-----I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1-------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a snowman

6-------a nun
7-------my mobile phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friend
10-------my neighbor
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a baseball bat
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------your mom
18-------a spoon
19-------a Smurf
20-------a fireman
21-------a ninja
22------- Chuck Norris
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------a troll
26-------my sister
27-------my boss

28-------a homeless guy
29-------a surfer
30-------a football player
31-------a llama

What is the last number of the year you were born:
1--------- in my car
2 -------- on a motorcycle
3 -------- in a hole
4 -------- under your bed
5 -------- on your car
6 -------- on a roof
7 -------- in an elevator
8--------- at the dinner table
9 -------- in line at the bank
0 -------- in your bathroom

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White--------because I'm cool like that
Black--------because I was drinking diet rootbeer, again.
Pink----------because I'm only in it for the good times.
Red----------because the voices told me to.
Blue---------because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Green-------because I think I need some serious help.
Purple-------because I'm AWESOME!
Gray---------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow-------because someone offered me 20 dollars
Orange -----because my I saw it on the Internet.
Brown-------because I can.
Other--------because it sounded like a good idea!
None--------because I can't control myself!

Now type out the sentence you made in the comments.
(even if you only dare leave it as "anonymous" ... pretty please.)

16 comments:

Krista said...

I jumped on a spoon in your bathroom because I'm cool like that.

Anonymous said...

I smelled a ninja on your car because I'm cool like that. -Dillon Hutchins

Scottfunkel said...

I yelled at my mobile phone in a hole because I'm sexy and I do what I want.

Natalie said...

I yelled at a surfer on a roof because I can.

jefferies family said...

I jumped on a football player in an elevator because I'm only in it for good times.

Anonymous said...

I did the macarena with a homeless guy in a hole because I was drinking diet rootbeer, again!

Kristina said...

I smelled a phone on your car because the voices told me to.

Natalie Marie said...

I yelled at a goat at the dinner table because I'm AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

I smelled my best friend on your car because I was drinking diet rootbeer again.

-Dallin Williams

Rachel said...

I kicked a Smurf on a motorcycle because I'm AWESOME!

p.s. this really DID make my monday a fun day!

Taylor said...

I did the macareena with a smurf on your car because I was drinking rootbeer again!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

"I jumped on my dog in your bathroom, because I'm only in it for the good times."

Anonymous said...

Grandma Beatrice

I loved a pickle at the dinner table because I was drinking diet rootbear again.

Natalie said...

I loved a troll on your car beacuse I'm cool like that!

74th Ward Enrichment said...

I ate lunch with a homeless guy on your car because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
-Emily
LOL (why did I choose a gray shirt today!?)

Carol J said...

"I sang to a goat in my car because I'm cool like that!"