Background

Monday, June 1, 2009

Puttin' on The Ritz

I wasn't going to post this until next week but I just can't help myself. I've been thinking about you and thought how much fun it would be to share this together. So come along...

If you need to reach me this week I'll be at
The Ritz Carlton.

Oh, I'm not kidding!
The Lifeguard brought me.
I'll let you know if it's worth the hefty price tag the company is paying. So far my opinion is...
maybe.

Here is a picture of the
"price per night"
hanging in the room.
Oh GLORY!!

I'm sure they didn't pay this...
group rate, you know.

Now...
Don't even think about robbing my house. It is not empty. Auntie Em is the mother of the teenagers for the week.



No... a 17 year old should not be left home alone,
contrary to Tyson's belief.
Thanks Em (and Lincoln).

1 comment:

Lacey Sue said...

THE RITZ!!!! That is awesome!!! I certainly hope the sheets and pillows are COMFY for a shimmery price tag like that...yowzer!