Background

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Ritz... Beach Front?

Yesterday I hung out at the beach.
What is that I hear ... skepticism?
You say Las Vegas doesn't have a beach?


Yeah... Well apparently that didn't bode well with The Ritz so they had one made. I've got to admit I felt a little silly sitting out there... knowing it wasn't really the ocean and all.


Geez-Louise ... I think I'm loosing my hair. What's with my forehead!

Trickling behind the beach...
a lovely waterfall was also made.
It seems to be no matter to The Ritz that we're in the middle of the desert. None the less, it was very dream-like.


Adding to the dream-like atmosphere... the teeny-tiny bunnies that were also brought in to run around in this pretend world? (You're laughing, aren't you?) Yes, it's true... true and odd. Give me an explanation for that one.

No comments: