Background

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Ritz ... Romance?

It's a little hard to be ROMANTIC on a business trip.
Due to the fact that Jeff's colleagues and employees are lurking around every corner... even at The Ritz.

I understand this.
However...
I've gazed out my window every night at this gorgeous fire The Ritz so lovingly lights each evening (in the middle of the hot desert) and I've LONGED to sit in front of it.

Last night The Lifeguard took me down after dinner. We both propped our feet up and discussed the days events.

We laughed at the fact that Jeff was getting so old...

We laughed as we tried to take our own picture to the remember the moment (we just can't pull it off)...

We laughed as Jeff tried to picture me trying to take my own picture all the day long ... all around The Ritz.

It was ROMANTIC!

No comments: