Background

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Ritz ... Sleep?

The sleeping arrangements at The Ritz are...

Goosey and Feathery! All I really required to be happy and think you're the best hotel ever is to give me more than one pillow... request granted with SIX!
However, I didn't realize how much I LOVED my spot until The Lifeguard stood at my bedside this morning and told me they were talking about Jon Gosselin on The Today's Show and I didn't budge... not one inch.

The bed at The Ritz is apparently better than I thought.

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

It's just SCREAMS comfy!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Krista, I love your blog! I just kept reading before I could make any comments. I wanted to experience everything! Thanks for taking ME (us) along with you to your fancy stay at the RITZ! I have enjoyed it, not as much as you I'm sure, but I have had a good time.