Background

Friday, June 5, 2009

The Ritz ... Secret Shame?

Not many people know, for I don't like to share my...
"Secret Shame"
However, in an effort to share this whole experience with you,
I shall now reveal it to all...
(and I don't want to hear you saying "Hummmm... odd")

It is PENS and PAPER!
(Oh, stop "Hummmm-ing" and scratching your head.)

The Lifeguard knows of my obsession (and loves me anyway) and apparently so does The Ritz.

Their paper is like silk in my hands
and their pens...
OH GLORY!!
I've never written with anything so smooth!

In as much as The Lifeguard has spent his time actually "writing", he's gathered up as many as he can for me.
(Can you imagine that people have just left the beauty of them
lying on the table after work?!)


Oh, and if I put the one's from my room inside my purse... Wendy will leave some more for me EVERY night!
(Did I mention ... I like Wendy.)

GLORIA!!

1 comment:

Em said...

You KILL me! You need to get out of the Ritz before you decide to never leave! But I am so happy you are having a good time!