Background

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Ritz ... Birthday Boy?

The Lifeguard is at work
at The Ritz
on his BIRTHDAY!


They had him stand on a chair while a hundred people sang to him. Then it was back to work as he talked to the same hundred people for the rest of the afternoon... go figure. You'd think The Ritz would provide a little better birthday celebration than that.

He visited me during his lunch break so I took a picture of him... not standing, but sitting in a chair in our room. I had sung to him earlier so I didn't make him endure it again (I'm no member of The Tabernacle Choir, believe me!).

Isn't he a handsome devil! Go ahead and leave him a birthday comment. Make his day! Afterall, ever though it's The Ritz, it's also still WORK (for him, not me) ... poor guy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, he is handsome, and entertaining, an uncle and friend, a good husband, a good father, and a wonderful son-in-law!!! We think you are the greatest one we have!! Hope your birthday is the best and that you know how much we love and appreciate all you do for us!!
Forgot to mention son, I'm sure you mom says a double second to that!

Taylor said...

Uncle Jeff,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You have always been so supportive and helped us in so many ways! Thank you for being a great example for us! We love you!
~Taylor, Jill and Dawson

Shaun said...

Happy Birthday Jeff. Thanks for being a great example to me. I love ya.
Shaun

Anonymous said...

I wanted to wish Jeff a Happy Birthday!! And also inform you I WILL NOT be looking at your blog anymore----it makes me too jealous! But you deserve it:)

Lacey Sue said...

Happy Birthday Jeff...thank you for taking care of three of the most awesome people around...and for being the greatest husband to one particular lady that I love dearly! Hope your day was FABulous!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Happy Birthday, way to celebrate in STYLE. I think that we all are jealous and wish we were there with you! Have a great day, and enjoy yourselves, you deserve it!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, cousin Jeff! You deserve a birthday at the Ritz, for sure. Wish it was all play and no work, though! Hope it's a good one.