Background

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Perfectly NOTHING.

Today was one of "THOSE DAYS"



It began with a whopper of a headache...
a very sad crying baby
was in there too...
but don't get me wrong, it was...
PERFECT



I got to see one of my favorite men.


We talked.
I was boring.
So was Oprah.
Housekeeping was interesting.
But alas, he dosed off.
Later we ate grapes.


I got to chat with one of my favorite ladies.


We laughed.
We cried.
We confided.
It was not boring.
I needed it so very much.
We did it all afternoon.


There was no singing or dancing or even SHOPPING!
Just an afternoon full of a whole lot of NOTHING...
PERFECT!

I can hardly wait for tomorrow.

We'll do it all again plus
I get to see one of these...


I'll let you know if
anyone gets eaten!

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Your blogs never fail to make me feel better! Life's greatest is found in those moments of little "nothings"...and I love 'em!!!

Glen's Family of TEN said...

Great blog!! I was kind of coveting that octopus...wouldn't it be great to have that many hands sometimes!?!