Background

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Father, I got the message...

Thanks.
..........................................................................

I will admit it, I'm a bit of a control freak.
Well, not a bit ... ALOT.

As of late, I've been worried, frustrated, even a little ticked off because there are things I can not
Dictate, Fix or Control
and I don't like it.


Then a 15 year old boy helped me as he posted this for his status yesterday.

"If you have faith enough in yourself to move a mountain, grab a shovel ... if you have faith enough in the lord to move a mountain, get out of the way".

He didn't know it, but the Lord had him write it just for me.



Then I set my ipod this morning to play a certain song. When I hit play a totally different one played.
I knew it was the Lord.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Then fast and testimony meeting.
Pres. Nelson was there.
I knew Heavenly Father had sent him.

So, I wanted Father in Heaven to know
I got the message He sent.


The message that...
I've never really been in control,
even though I thought I was.
He's the one in control.

I just need to have enough
FAITH
to get out of the way and
watch Him move the mountain.

He will.
I'm excited to see it.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm a total control freak too, so it is ammusing when I think I'm the one running the show and all of the sudden the Lord shows me who exactly is in charge.

Lacey Sue said...

Every-time I read your blog I am inspired...
I am filled with joy...
I smile...
I laugh...
I cry...
I am touched...
Every time I read your blog, I am amazed that I have such a special and insightful lady in my life!

Anonymous said...

Lisa Wilcock Bundy: That was such a beautiful post, thank you I needed that today!