Background

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Most Treasured FRIEND


I've never really realized how much I treasured my WASHING MACHINE ... until last week ... when it died. As I looked at the mounds of clothes starring at me I wondered how I would ever survive without my beloved friend. When alas the repair man showed to save the day!


So, a lesson from that dear repair man to all readers with hard water. Follow these simple instructions ...
#1 -- Fill your machine with the hottest water possible, with your dial set to the largest load.
#2 -- When the machine is full, pour in a whole GALLON of distilled vinegar.
#3 -- Let the washer agitate for a few minutes. Then let it sit in the machine for 3-4 hours.
#4 -- Last, let your machine go through a whole wash cycle with the vinegar (no clothing of course).
Do this every three months and you will avoid the agony of loosing one you love and need so much! I paid a lot of money for these instructions but I am happy to share them with you FREE OF CHARGE!


In conjunction with this post, I've set up an ODD poll ... but it's fun and possibly interesting. It's over there to the side ... go ahead and take it! --- The poll has ended. But it was proven that I am the ONLY person who does a whole load of just reds, just blacks and just grays every single week!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

It was really freaking me out at first, my little Denver Co. friend, But I got the live traffic feed to see where they were coming from, and it doesn't even show up on that. My map has been down so I don't know if they are still looking as frequently as they were. I'm just wondering if it is a fluke and somebody's router or something goes through that direction! I don't know, I really don't know how all that technical stuff works!

Krista said...

Natalie... I think you are right because I had visits from all over the country and my map has been down too. However, it does keep things interesting!