Background

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We've been "Camping"

I know you are all saying ... "What? The Hutchins don't camp!" Well, you are wrong. We've been "camping" all week! We found a wonderful "campground", especially for teenage boys. Unlike any other... at this campground you will find BATS, VAMPIRES and SCREAMING FISH!

If you'd like to visit ... it's in Provo ... just across from LaVell Edwards Stadium... It's called BASEBALL CAMP!!

Ty attended the BYU Elite Baseball Camp. This is the only picture I have of him because only the "neurotic" mom's take pictures at camp (so I'm told). He did GREAT and received "kudos" from the "BAT"-ting instructor. It appears that he has a perfect "BYU swing"!

Jeff, Dillon and I spent a few hours watching the campers. I also chose this time to enter the world of "VAMPIRES". Yes, I started my reading of Twilight.


Every evening Dill turned in to a SCREAMING FISH. He had the whole pool to himself and seemed to love the "echo" of his voice as he screamed, squealed and made, an altogether, ruckus!

To sum it up... we had a great "Camping" Trip!

1 comment:

Jacob Butler said...

I really thought you had been camping! :) Your blog looks great Aunt Krista. You have been busy. It is nice to read all about what is going on since we don't make it up all that often. We will be up next week for the 4th so it will be good to catch up!