Background

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Divine Intervention

Since I have been called to teach Sunday School to the youth in our ward, a strong impression continues coming to my mind and it is this: These youth do not have to KNOW anything for sure right now... it is enough for them to simply BELIEVE... and as they begin to BELIEVE they will come to KNOW the truth of all things.

This impressions seems to end up being the focus of our lessons often and because of that, we've had some great experiences. One happened a few weeks ago. As I was preparing the lesson I had an immediate impression come to me that I should have some visitors come and talk to the youth. I knew, without question, that those visitors should be my brother (Brandon), Anna Parkinson and the head Baseball Coach for GHS (Loren Anderson). Each one readily agreed to come and each one shared a strong testimony of how BELIEF has become KNOWLEDGE in their lives. I wish I could share what power these brothers and sisters brought with them! It was FEAST of The Spirit.

At the last minute, I felt a need to make this video for class that day. I know it was truly made by The Lord... and that I was only used because I had a computer! I hope you will enjoy viewing it!

(Be sure to turn off the music from the play list below so you can hear the music that comes with the video!)

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Krista,
You are so amazing! Talk about going above and beyond the call of duty! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

That was incredible just like everything you always do. Thanks for inviting me to your blog. This is Sara Swallow. I hope to get a blog going someday. You are very inspiring. I will look forward to reading in the future.

I don't know if you have heard but we are moving to Bluffdale on June 28th. No, not to the state pen.

Anonymous said...

Krista,
That was so beautiful. I keep coming back to your blog, such an amazing page you have. I can see the light of christ in all of you. This is Lisa Bundy. Thank you again for sharing.

Natalie said...

I loved watching that video! It has such a powerful message! Way to stay close to the spirit. You're a great example and inspiration to me!