Background

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Welcome ... but who are you?


Okay, so I am officially in LOVE with the "Blog Thing"! I have set up a map, as you see on the side. It will tell me where in the world people have viewed the blog from. I'm very intrigued where you all have come from. I'm hoping you will leave your name if you've been here to visit us! I have spent (far to many) nights "blog clicking" ... meaning visiting other's blogs through the links on the blogs of my friends. It has been quite interesting and I've read some very inspiring and very funny things about people I don't even know. I think this is a fairly common practice and I'm happy if you've gotten here the same way ... but leave us your name ... for we are intrigued with the map and who's been visiting! Happy trails to you as you "blog click" along!

No comments: