Background

Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Mummies...







Meet the "Mummies" ... Dad, Mom and Dillon.


Thursday night Dill and I gladly slept out on the tramp in our MUMMY bags. Oh the memories it brought back of summer days long ago when I used to sleep out almost every night. It was usually with Julee or one of my brothers. Oh, the fun we had!


Then Friday night Dill hit up Dad for another MUMMY experience. He was a little harder to convince but couldn't say "no" to those puppy-dog eyes. So out they went.



Dad is worried the lawn is going to die because he has had to turn off the sprinkler two nights in a row ... but somehow, I think it will live! Thanks for the invite Dill ... We Love You!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That is so much fun! We ae not leaving until the 1st part of Aug, but i'm trying to get a jump on things. We have a lot of activities with family and stuff in july, and I don't want to miss out by being home packing!