Background

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wacked-Out Wednesday

You know you've lost your mind if
you've done one (or both) of the following:



Taken a shower, put on your robe and walk into the kitchen. Sit at the computer for a minute, walk into the bathroom and take a shower. As the water spills down upon you, you think, "Have I already done this today?". Ummmm, yes Krista, yes you have!

Pick up the ringing phone to hear your son say, "Mom, aren't you coming?" Your reply is confused as you say, "Coming where?" Only to hear the strange reply, "Mom! I talked to you 10 minutes ago. You said you were on your way to pick me up from school. Are you going crazy?"
Ummmm, yes son, yes I am.


If this hadn't ALL happened on "Horrific Monday" I would be worried but in light of the happenings of that day ...
I'm letting it slide!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like we need a lunch outing! Hopefully tomorrow, well today will be better:)

grandmabeatrice said...

Think it's bad now, even on "Horrific Monday", wait til you're 60!!! What could my excuse be? Maybe wish for just one "Torrific Monday", when I am where I'm suppose to be and do what I was going to, without going back to the spot where I was just standing to try to figure out what it was that I was about to do, what it was I was going to get. Enjoy the simple days now, I promise they will get worse!!!

Glen's Family of TEN said...

That makes me feel so much better about myself. If you are losing it then I'm losing it with you.

I am attempting to start our family blog. It is theswallowfam.blogspot.com. PS I saw you at the sociable but didn't get a chance to say hi. I had to run back to the baby. Hope things are going well.---Sara Tate Swallow

Carol J said...

You do my heart good Kristy. .... and you are still so young. My advice.... chocolate.... carbonation.... your favorite chips.... more chocolate! It works everytime... no it doesn't help you remember, but it makes you feel better about forgetting. (the more chocolate is because you forgot you ate the chocolate) From one who has been there and done that. your admiring friend....carol j.