Background

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Feel Good Freakin' Friday (on Tuesday)

I know it's not Friday but I had to make the title snappy and "Friday" worked so I had to "go with it".

Thus I come to my motto today.
I am "going with" whatever brings
JOY.

As I stated in the post below, yesterday was truly HORRIFIC!
I am not going to get into it but just going to say that I let "the world" and things that don't matter (in the eternal perspective), turn me into someone I am not. And worse than that, I let it steal all my JOY (and all my tears).

Finally at 10:00 p.m. I checked my email.
My sweet Christy Syndegaard sent me this video.
A SMILE covered my face as tears streamed from my eyes.
I decided at that moment that today would be different
and then I LAUGHED out loud!

So welcome to
Feel Good Freakin' Friday
(on Tuesday).
I Love You All!
I hope you'll join me and just "go with it"

6 comments:

Carol J said...

Hi Krista... this brightened my day too. Don't we miss our Christy. Last night when I got it from her....I had to chuckle because I could just see Christy, laughing AND crying as she watched it 20 times. God's little tender mercies to us also come through people like this sweet woman who have the ability to inspire others within a matter of minutes. And... we are all better people because of one. I so enjoy your blog because you are one who inspires others (me especially).
And... keep it up... it is a history of your spirit.
luv ya
In case you don't know who MOM is... that's my title.. cuz Collin always blames everything on MOM. So I just use the title for everything. Gotta love that boy.

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Krista, thank you for sharing this!!!! I have watched it over and over, crying and laughing.
First of all, I love that song, but more importantly, it is sung by someone who surprised us. A simple woman, with a talent that she shares with others to benefit their lives.
I hope your today is better than your yesterday. I love your blog, your testimony and love of our Savior help me in my life. Thank you!

Scottfunkel said...

"Bloody fantastic!" That was awesome. I've never seen a bigger smile on Simon's face; I though he might give her her first kiss right there on the stage.

keysha said...

Krista...I was on Lacey's page and saw your unique title to this post and had to come over and check it out...and I'm so glad I did! Thanks for making my day! I'm laughed, I cried.....and laughed again! Thanks for bringing some JOY into my day!

Shaun said...

May I just add that I say Amen to all of you. It absolutely made my day. Isn't it amazing how the Lord plants special moments of JOY and HOPE in our lives to help us realize how blessed we truly are. The tears are still streaming! You made my day, and thank you Christy, we miss you!!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Krista, I have to tell you that I watched this again. I just love the way this makes me feel!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Thank you Christy. This could be one of my all time favorite videos, I love the way she makes us feel with those first notes that come out of her mouth. Simon's smile says it all. That's the way I feel.